DANCERS SHAPE REOPENING - MONDAY 6/8/20!
We are so excited to be reopening with group classes starting Monday 6/8/20. The schedule is limited so please review details carefully before registering for classes. We will be adding more and more classes as we progress through June so give us your feedback!
The Dancers Shape staff is taking extra precautions to ensure the safety and health of staff and clients while on-site. We have also worked tirelessly to provide online options for you. We are committed to the health and wellbeing of our clients whether at the studio or over the internet.
There are three ways that you can join Dancers Shape during COVID-19:
1. In Person Group Classes + Pilates Equipment Privates, Duos, & Trios
2. Live-Stream Classes
3. Video-On-Demand Classes
In Person Group Classes
DS will begin our reopen phase for group classes starting Monday 6/8. Classes will be socially distanced (6' apart) and at 50% reduced capacity. These in person classes DO NOT have the label "Virtual Online Only." Please pay attention when registering for classes as we will be offering both types of classes (online and in person) on the Mindbody schedule. We recommend you register for in person classes as we have limited spots. We will also have a strict cancellation/no show fee. (You will either lose your class or be charged $15 if we have a full class and you do not show up).
In Person Pilates Equipment Privates, Duets, Trios
If you have been interested in trying Pilates Equipment we are currently booking in person privates, duets, and trios. Please email us with your preferred days and times and if you would like privates or if you prefer to be buddied up with 1-2 partners. (Duets $45/each, Trios $35/each). We would be happy to convert old class card credits or auto-debit payments into these sessions.
Please review the "In Studio Safety Protocols" completely to ensure the safety and health of all of our clients and staff.
In-Studio Safety Protocols
- Please form a line on marked spots outside of the studio
- Doors will open 10 minutes before class
- Wear mask into the studio and in common areas like bathrooms.
- Tell the front desk staff your name and they will manually check you in.
- Immediately use hand sanitizer or wash hands upon entrance. There will be hand sanitizer at the front desk and in studio.
- Please only bring minimal items like keys and wallet to class and take shoes off at the entrance of the studio classroom. We will have small plastic bags to contain your items and take to your preset station. We will not be congregating in the change room and lobby.
- Once at your station, feel free to take your mask off to exercise.
- As usual, we will continue to provide cleaning solution and wipes to clean all equipment after use. Or you may bring your own mat.
- We will continue our sanitation process of high touched areas.
We will continue to have select classes streaming live over Zoom every day of the week! To register for a live-streamed class, click on the "Book Now" button and select a class labeled "Virtual Online Only". From there, you will either create a Mindbody account or sign in to your account to reserve your spot and pay online. A Zoom link will be sent to your email 30-minutes before the class begins. Be sure to check all inbox folders including spam. Log on to your zoom link a few minutes before class to make sure you do not have any technical difficulties. Please email email@example.com with any questions. Once you will be given a list of items you can gather around your house (e.g., a mat or towel, a chair, a few pillows, etc). The instructor has adapted each workout to your living space so that you'll have everything you need!
Dancers Shape recently launched classes on-demand for the first time! By clicking the button above titled "Classes On Demand", you will be taken to a separate site with classes in all categories for you to use on your own time. Payment will be made through the VOD website, separately from live-stream or in-person classes. Make sure to create an account on the VOD website and you'll be directed to make payment from there. We are currently offering two price points - one day rentals and month unlimited subscriptions which can be cancelled at any time.
We look forward to seeing at the studio or virtually!