Instruction of the highest quality is the standard at Dancers Shape and it begins with owner Jennifer McCamish, owner of the studio. Her background is perfectly suited to this role and includes:
- Athletic Training in Injury Prevention for Dancers - Radio City Entertainment
- STOTT PILATES® Certified Instructor including Injuries and Special Populations and Golf Conditioning
- Cooper Institute Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified in Schwinn Spinning
- Certified in CPR-First Aid
- Continually collaborates with physicians and physical therapists to broaden her knowledge on how to safely and creatively program for clients.
All instructors are hand selected by the owner and are required to participate and complete the Dancers Shape two month comprehensive training program. This program has a special emphasis placed on anatomy, proper form, and biomechanic assessments of the body. After the program is completed, each instructor has a thorough knowledge of what deviated postures and movement patterns look like and how to apply necessary modifications for building blocks. In addition to the Dancers Shape in-house training, each instructor has additional degrees and certifications in dance and/or fitness. Dancers Shape is committed to providing quality instruction with a creative feel for students at all levels.