Looking for something fun to do this weekend? We are so lucky to be on Burnet Road close to some awesome local Austin businesses. We asked our amazing instructors to share their favorite spots close to our studio. Come take a class then get your shop, eat or drink on while you're in the area! What are some of your favorites in our 'hood?
Our Local Favorites
- Kelley: A-town- a great sale section & artsy jewelry & trinkets
- Alison: Francesca's and Blue Elephant boutique, both right by each other in the shopping center with the Central Market just off of 45th and Lamar. Super cute jewelry and clothes, deadly sales. Been going to both for years!
- Jennifer: Spring Frost - They have great sidewalk sales where you can find current hip styles and brands while saving money.
- Carissa: Room Service vintage
- Mariclaire: Blue Velvet! on North Loop and Duval (great vintage everything at reasonable prices).
- Sara: Lucy's Fried Chicken, Pacha, and Sarah's Mediterranean (yummy falafel!), Julio's (best margaritas and homemade chicken soup) and Foreign and Domestic!
- Kelley: Blue Star Cafeteria: Delish healthy food & bakery
- Alison: LITTLE DELI!!!- nestled in the Crestview neighborhood on Woodrow - BEST pizza, delish salads, awesome sandwiches. You seriously cannot go wrong with it. Or Michi Ramen - best ramen and mochi!!
- Jennifer: Bartlett's - great cozy restaurant where you can't get a bad dish
- Emily M.: Apothecary wine bar & Pinthouse Pizza
- Carissa: Foreign and Domestic!!
- Mariclaire: Pint House Pizza on Burnet! (trivia nights, beer, and delish pizza! great for birthdays)
- Sara: drink.well in Hyde Park
- Kelley: The Draught House- for beer lovers
- Alison: Lala's dive bar- its a Christmas bar year round. Nuff said. But cheap drinks, friendly people, jukebox, pool table, and Christmas decorations year round! So cozy! On Justin lane and Burnet
- Jennifer: Vino Vino - cozy wine bar with a great selection and knowledgable servers
- Emily M: Pinthouse Pizza & drink.well
- Carissa: Aristocrat Lounge
- Mariclaire: I like Workhorse a lot (on North Loop and Duval). It's pretty small and cozy inside. Good cocktails and food! Good for catching up with an old friend/small group.